Up North Silage Bags
The process of filling Silage Bags lead to a better seal and better compaction therefore resulting in less nutritional loses compared to traditional silage stacks. The nutritional loss saving combined with the reduction in storage cost decreases the overall cost of feed storage compared to traditional stack silage.
The Up North Silage Bags are made from premium quality resins ensuring superior puncture and tear resistance maintaining optimum storage conditions for the crop. The Up North Silage Bags are manufactured to function on all types of bagging machines.
- Less wastage and more cost effective compared to traditional silage bunkers and stacks.
- Tight packing of the crop into the bag ensures an oxygen-free storage environment.
- Superior strength and puncture resistance from premium grade resins
- Black inner minimises nutritional loss due to bleaching and blocks light transmission.
- White outer reflects sunlight, reducing heat therefore producing balanced nutrient levels
- Tri extruded film providing maximum strength.
- UV protected at levels suitable for New Zealand climate.
- Outstanding manufacturing technologies ensure product consistency.
- Suitable for Grass silage, Grain silage, Cereal silage, Lucerne and more.
- Each bag comes individually folded and packed into a box.