ABOUT PROAG PRODUCTS
Proag Products Ltd is a family founded company whose origins are from the farming sector in New Zealand. John Wycherley, the owner of Proag Products Ltd, started out in 1992 to continue on a long family history of farming. In early 2000, a third of the farm was converted to deer and the farm now runs as a sheep and deer farm. As farming became more streamlined, John realised that he needed to look at other options to provide employment for his family.
Remaining in the farming sector was an important decision made by John when discussing the possible options of what to do. After speaking to a number of people involved in the farming sector he decided to start up a business to market and sell Agricultural forage consumables. This decision was also a result of the need to source quality products as John was not satisfied with the output quality of the Balage made on his farm resulting from the wrapped used.
In the 2006-2007 season and 2007-2008 season, a number of trial products were purchased and tested along with the help of local contractors. After working with suppliers and making changes to better suit New Zealand conditions, Proag Products was established in 2008 and took their products to the Manawatu and Wairarapa markets in the 2008-2009 season. Over the years, the company has continued to grow while further refining products. The company now employs two family members full time and services the whole of New Zealand.
Proag Products Ltd's team of John, Josh, and Nathan continue to provide quality products with outstanding service to all clients and potential customers. We strive to attain our promise of working for farmers by supplying excellent products that work because we understand what this means to them.
Proag Products Ltd is dedicated to become a market leader in supplying
agricultural consumable products by concentrating on;
• Quality products improved to customer standards
• Outstanding service
• Maintaining reliable innovative supply relationships
• And supporting continuous improvements within all areas of the company.
• We work hard and take personal ownership in all that we do. We are loyal to our customers, suppliers, company, colleagues and ourselves.
• We set ourselves to keep our word, not waste our own time or our customer’s time, and run our operations efficiently in order to provide consistently outstanding service.
• Honesty, integrity and truthfulness to our customers, suppliers and each other are foundational values held in our business.
• We keep from swearing, smoking and blasphemy.
• We constantly look to add value to all that we do through a culture of continuous improvement.
Proag Products Ltd is located in Feilding, North Island of New Zealand, one for the main agricultural hubs of New Zealand. From this strategic location, next door to Palmerston North a major freight logistics centre, we are able to provide, in most cases, next day delivery for the North Island (conditions apply). South Island deliveries are a 2 day service to most regions (conditions apply).
Proag Products Ltd also operates a storage and despatch centre in Dunedin, South Island of New Zealand, from which we are able to provide a next day service for most South Island regions (conditions apply).
At Proag Products Ltd, we work on a same day despatch policy for any orders travelling on general freight providing the order has been received by 3:30pm All orders, except for small items, are palletised and are delivered by general freight firms. Proag Products Ltd use Mainfreight Ltd as their preferred transport company as we have a working relationship with Mainfreight and believe the service and systems they offer best suit the customers’ needs as well as Proag Products need. Proag Products staff tracks all shipments and can provide tracking numbers to customers at their request.
Proag Products Ltd has a goal to deliver all local orders themselves, within a 1½ hour radius but if unable the make the delivery, the goods will be delivered using Mainfreight.
Any small item orders may be sent via PBT couriers.
All prices quoted include the cost of delivery in most situations, however some destinations can incur increased delivery cost. If Proag Products cannot meet this cost, extra will be charged but notification will be given before the goods are sent.
Our Staff strive to
• Provide outstanding service which customers value
• Treat all customers and potential customers equally
• Offer product and industry knowledge
• Be innovative and inspiring
• Offer full support including after purchase support.
• Provide quality products .............................................................................................................
• A family operated business
• A New Zealand owned and operated company
• Driven by customer satisfaction