Tube-O-Lator Silage Tubes
The Tube-O-Lator silage tubes are a quick and effective way of storing silage bales in an oxygen free environment. As the bales are pushed into the tubes, which fit tightly around the bales, air is displaced out of the tube. The resulting combination of a tight fit and sealed ends is a sealed environment with limited air - ideal storage conditions for preserving feed quality.
Gas build up from fermentation will need to be vented to prevent damage to the tube.
- Superior strength and puncture resistance from premium grade resins
- Black inner minimises nutritional loss due to bleaching and blocks light transmission.
- White outer reflects sunlight, reducing heat therefore producing balanced nutrient levels
- Tri extruded film providing maximum strength and tightly sealed bales.
- UV protected at levels suitable for New Zealand climate.