The MAGNUM bale wrap is a well-established European wrap that produces great Balage.
MAGNUM is a 7 layer blown silage film and is produced following premium formulation and quality control producing an excellent film for contractors and farmers, wrapping bales with minimum breakages. 7 layer technology significantly decreases the film thickness tolerance averages (from 12% for a 3 layer to 3%) resulting in a more uniform film, thus preventing weak areas and increasing film mechanical properties.
MAGNUM is suitable for all wrapper types and recommended bale cover is 6 layers (minimum 4) to provide an effective oxygen seal.
- 7 layer, co-extruded film providing increased tear resistance
- Higher film uniformity offers greater film consistency
- Low Oxygen Permeability minimising crop spoilage
- UV stabilised to suit New Zealand climate
- Both round and square bale application
- Recommended Stretch between 55% to 70%